viernes, 23 de mayo de 2014

Writing a letter

Thank you for the letter. You asked me about a film I like.
I'm going to tell you about a short that I have seen this morning in class. The short is called "Cuerdas".
It's about Maria, a young girl. Every day, she goes to the school with her friends, but, one day, she meets a new boy. The boy is a disabled person. All the world, sees him like a strange boy, so, every day, he was lonely in the school.
One day, Maria started to talk with the boy. They become really best friends so Maria gave the boy the same rope that she wore.
The next day, Maria realised that the boy died, therefore, she was sad.
My favourite part of the shortwas the end because Maria became teacher and she wore the same rope that she gave to the boy.
Write soon!
Laura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario