sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

One of my favourite bands: 1D

One direction is a vocal group of five members: Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlison, Niall Horan and Harry Styles. We saw them for the first time in ``The Factor X´´ by separated, buy they weren´t classificated at the boys category. Afterwards, by a sugerency of the jury, the five young boys, crated a band and they could partcipate at the groups category. After weeks to hard work, they came to the final. They finished at the third place, next to Rebecca Ferguson and the winner Matt Cardle.
Now, they have their first single, ``What makes you beautiful´´, and their videoclip is available.





3 comentarios:

  1. I like One Directin, and I love this song;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I have read a lot about this band, but I hadn't listened to them "on purpose" like I am doing now... I like them! ;) They sound fresh!

    ResponderEliminar